The BetaLimpet is a heating system housed in an identical case to the AlphaLimpet, but without electronics inside.
Connecting the Beta to an Alpha means that the heat profile of the Beta can be controlled by the Alpha's internal electronics. This provides a method of extending the heat profile area without the cost of buying additional electronics.
- Compact, economic, cost saving, clean heating
- Robust IP67 aluminum case
- Maximum operating temperature 80°C
- Suitable for a master+slave setup
- 110 / 230 VAC power input
- Up to 130W power output
- Conduit entry or IP-rated plug & play sockets
- Supervision output, internal or external probes
- LED status indication
- Process industries
- Food & beverage
- Dimensions: 176 mm long (excluding connectors) x 63 mm wide x 52 mm high
- Adaptor blocks can be provided where necessary
- Voltage: 110 VAC or 230 VAC
- Power rating: up to 130W (110 VAC) or 120W (230 VAC)
- Temperature range: 0°C to 80°C
- Minimum operating temperature: -30°C
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.8°C
- Color: Red
The following profiled aluminum adapter blocks are currently available for sale:
Coriolis mass flowheaters
- Endress+Hauser: Promass F
- Endress+Hauser: Promass I
- Alfa Laval: SRU5
Adapter blocks for other applications, manufacturers or models, will be designed free of charge with placement of an order for the AlphaLimpet.
For more information, contact us.
AlphaLimpet for coriolis mass flowmeters
AlphaLimpet for lobe pumps
AlphaLimpet for large flanges
- Installation Manual